Dr. Whitfield is available for consultation with your child’s school. She can consult with teaching staff, attend Individual Education Plan (IEP) meetings, help write 504 Plans, and consult with parents before they meet with the school. Teachers often remark that they feel understood, are treated with professionalism, and come away with simple and practical ideas for accommodating your child’s needs in their classroom.
Special Education and School Consultation Services include:
- evaluations for special education eligibility
- behavior intervention programs
- IEP development
- Student therapy and training
- Parent and teacher consultation and training
- Services available in 15 minute increments at hourly rate, plus travel time